Pages

24 February 2012

Four things Friday

1. Following the false start of the February Lady Sweater, cardigan production will resume this weekend as I get a Madelinetosh Tea Leaves under way, having long admired Natalie's version, knitted for the 2010 Knitting Olympics. Mine will be in a delicious coffee bean heather Cascade 220.

2. The Tiptoe socks are coming along nicely, and I also have a parcel of sock yarn waiting for me at the post office, so I can feed my current sock-knitting addiction while keeping to my lent pledge of no internet shopping.

3. A thought-provoking piece on knitting in the Guardian.

4. Walking to the station this morning, I finally figured out what to do with the two skeins of Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino (in cream and mushroom - not sure of exact shades) that I was given last year. Mittens, probably Squirrelly Swedish Mittens, which I've wanted to make for ages, inspired by these on Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment